- Enables a new and safe way of life.
- Promotes the wellness of residents.
- Solves challenges in housing.
- Produces peer support for those in the same life situation.
- Enables shared hobbies and free time.
- Offers help close by: from a friend or a professional.
- Encourages to act.
- Take part in all kinds of activities.
With home care the resident
- Can live in his or her home as long as possible.
- Takes care of his or her daily routines.
- Participates in hobbies in his or her free time.
- Receives support for everyday challenges according to his or her needs.
- Receives care in his or her home feeling of being safe lasts longer.
- The resident can live in his or her own home as long as possible.
Wellness technology supporting everyday life
- Security and wellness technology can also be built for a home.
- It needs an Internet connection to work (mobile)
- Engouraces to the healthy lifestyle
- TUETAR®is a digital tool that can be used to measure the progress of rehalibitation
- We offer an opportunity for wellness travel for the special groups in Finland.
- Experience the clean Finnish nature, the silence and beauty, visit the lakeside sauna and swim in the clear waters of a natural lake.
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Piia Virtanen,